Keep it REAL!
CONFETTI make for great photos and memories, but not all is created equally.
Something as small as confetti can have a big impact on your wedding and the environment.
Consider the follow before picking your confetti.
- Check with the venue – what they do and do not permit. This is important as it could affect your “vision” for the Big Day!
- Never use glitter – it gets suck in everywhere and could be harmful to the environment and if inhaled in error when tossing.
- Not all “natural” confetti are created equally, so be careful.
- Petals and herbs are a great biodegradable option but could be very costly.
- Coconut! Maybe try coconut shavings.
- What look are you going for?
- Be prepared to still clean up!
For confetti ideas...... click our Blog page.